Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! - Part 2

What a nice day! Very low keyed - which is SO my thing. The boys did their best not to fight all day which was the best present of all. :) I opened one gift from each of the boys when Mark came home for lunch - with roses! Then when Mark got home in the evening I opened the rest of my gifts. MAN - did they go overboard this year!!! I'm not complaining though! I got lots of wonderful gifts and each one was wrapped by my boys. Then we all went to watch Alex at gymnastics and Ethan and Zac were just excellent there. I was actually able to watch Alex instead of chasing Ethan and Zac around. After gymnastics it was just too late to hit DQ but trust me - I'm headed there tonight!!! LOL
Here are a few shots of my wonderful day.
Alex and Mommy

Ethan and Mommy
Zac and Mommy
What a great job wrapping! I love the sporty paper. :)
My beautiful cards.
My kitchen stuff. WOW! My boys do like to eat.
Alex, Ethan and Zac each picked me out a pair of socks. How cute!
YES! Mommy needs her chocolate!!!
TA-DA!!! Just look at all my knitting stuff! Oh happy day. :)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great day....looks like your guys spoiled you. If you need help with that chocolate, just let me know! ;)

My hubby is doing much better, just some swelling on his hand still. Thanks for asking.

Jody said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! Sounds like a day I would love too LOL!! Yum love the chocolate too :D.

Oh and I think I am slowly turning into an unschooler hehe!!!

Sandra Carvalho said...

It looks like Xmas morning over there!!!
Loved the pics girl!
And the presents...OH WOW!Great boys you got there!
I love to knit as well!You know, just like you I use some of my baby bags to put my knitting stuff to!
xoxoxo
(can I ask you your name?I know I sound stupid but I feel weird to address you and not knowing your name!... )

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hey Kelly!!! ;)
Boy!Feel so much better now!ahahahahah!
Tkx you're a sweetie!
Hope you guys had a great weekend.
*muack*xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great day. We were at the State Fair at the last day of harness racing. When I saw a filly called "Kelly's Keepsakes" in the 8th race, I had to bet $2 on her to win. Unfortunately, she came in 3rd. We had no winners that day, but lots of fun. Love,

3boys247 said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! Wow, we both have three boys, practically the same ages and birthdays within days of each other. How funny is that?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing me happy birthday. I would have been happy to share my cakes, if you would share those fun socks!