We're back and what fun we all had! It all started back in 1894. Mama and Papa Weber were married and from them 16 children were born! (one died in infancy) Now each of those children are represented by a color for that families branch. Mark's grandfather was one of those children - Joseph Hausner Weber. Joseph and his wife Elizabeth (Great Grandma Weber who is pictured below) happened to have 10 children of their own.....can you see how big this cousin club thing is getting? Anyway, there were dozens of cousins from all over the country for the boys to meet. 250 to be exact, and this was a small group of us! It was a really fun time. I, (as usual) took hundreds of pictures and have tried very hard to select only my most favorites to put on here but I have SO many more I love from this weekend too. I may just have to add more later! Anyway here are the top 30 or so right now. We gathered at the Aullwood Farm and Audubon Center which is an organic real working farm. A huge hit with my kiddos. I have lots of barn and animal pictures too but they didn't make my first cut. :)
Here is Mark and Grandpa George in the back row. Cousin Ryland, Ethan, Great-Grandma Weber and Alex in the middle row and of course there is Zac in the front.
This is the night before. Ryland, Alex, Zac and Ethan with their trolley cars.
Mark, Ethan, Zac and Grammy Beckie playing a little bean bag toss.

Gabriel, Peter and Alex chatting in a tree..... of course, where else would you chat???
Getting ready for the watermelon seed spitting contest. Ryland, Zac, Mark and Ethan.

Daddy and Zac on the tractor ride.
Ethan and Ryland on the rocks. Those two were inseparable the whole weekend. :)








5 comments:
Lordy.... that's like a convention not a family reunion!!! Gee.... you guys better get busy... you only have 3 kids... better keep the tradition alive and have 8 or 10 more!!! Looks like you had a good time!
wow that is a big family LOL. Looks like you all had a great time :D!!!
It looks like a great time was had by all!! I always love family get togethers.
wow I should say so, looked like a lot of fun though
What a neat thing.
Post a Comment