We are the Weber's! Mark and I have been married for 14 years now - wow! We have three wild and wonderful boys ages 12, 9 and 5 which we homeschool. Life is good. :)
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Happy almost Birthday Zac!
Tomorrow my baby will be 3 years old! THREE!! We went ahead and let him open his gifts today since we are going to Knoxville Zoo and to a gluten free pizza buffet tomorrow. Here are a few pictures from today.
Almost 3!
Ah, my own chair. Very comfy! Thanks Gram-Gram!! Is this a bike?? It is a bike! Zacy and his big brothers. This was a cool day!
You just have the cutest boys!! Happy 3rd to Zac!! We'll be having a 3rd bday in September....I'm in denial over it!! I hope the rest of the celebration was a blast.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Zac!!!
Man.... I love the chair... I want one too!!! Way cool!!!
Aw he's a cutie, Happy Birthday Zac!!
You just have the cutest boys!! Happy 3rd to Zac!! We'll be having a 3rd bday in September....I'm in denial over it!! I hope the rest of the celebration was a blast.
Looks like a really fun day!
Post a Comment