We went to El Meson for brunch and it turned out I was free. Yeah again! I was presented with 3 very sweet homemade cards - one from each of my boys, an M3P player all my own so I won't have to borrow thiers anymore, a photo/scrapbook CD and.........
NEW FURNITURE!!!!








4 comments:
It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. What wonderful gifts too!! I love the picture of you and your boys, those are always special ones, aren't they??
Wow... new furniture.... I got the homemade cards which were nice... but I did have to buy myself my own flowers... which was actually okay with me!!! Glad you had a wonderful day!
Looks like a great Mothers day.
Love the furniture!
Hey any info you can give me on sports for homeschoolers would be great. Just feel free to email it to me at ekrkmommy980272@hotmail.com thanks
Post a Comment