So... we're moving! I have ALWAYS wanted to moved back to the country since about 5 days after I left it 20 years ago. If only it were in Illinois - now that would be perfect! However, since Mark has an awesome job here in Tennessee, that looks like where we'll stay for awhile. The house is bigger and the land is gorgeous!!! LOVE the land. Oh and it has an in ground pool which Mark and the boys love, love, love. I'm not much for water myself but I'm so excited for the boys. The house has more of a country feel than the one we're in now - which is fine but Mark is all about updates...we'll see. I will have a MUCH bigger kitchen, a huge laundry room and a real pantry!! Excitement aside... I am so stressed about packing, leaving here, moving the boys away from their friends - I could go on forever...I worry far too much!
Well, I have far too many things on my mind tonight so I better cut this short before I start to let it all out! Nobody wants to hear all that. LOL
View from the back deck.

Front of the house - it looks smaller than it really is I think.

Back of the house

Back yard

Back yard and pool view from deck. Mark cannot wait to replace that wooden fence!

Pool

View from front porch. Sidewalk, part of driveway and front yard.

More front yard

More front yard and driveway.
3 comments:
Gorgeous.
I love it! I would LOVE a yard like that. That's my only real complaint with where we live, we have the dinkiest back yard, it really stinks. Your boys will have a blast out there!
OMG!You're so lucky!!!
God bless ya girl!
So to you and to your lovely family I wish all the best in this new year!
Happy 2010!
love
xoxoxo
Post a Comment